Friday, March 9, 2007

DRESS CODE = CRAP

THERE MAKING US WHERE UNIFORMS! ACCORDING TO FRICKIN SCHOOL COLORS! All high, middle, and elementary schools in Palm Beach County must now where uniform according to their school's color! w/ beige capris for girls, and tan/beige "slacks" for guys! ankle shoes are a MUST, along with white tennis shoes! NO CONVERSES! OR SKATERS! NO BLACK! NO HOODIES! i refuse to whear this crap! they can kick me out of school newt year, for all I care, i waited all through out elementary and middle school to get to high school, so I could where what I wanted (within decency) and now! They've taken that away! what do we have to look foreward to now?THE ULTIMATE HIGH SCHOOL EXPIRENCE IS GONE!
its flown out the frickin window!

I'm protesting, I refuse to be treated like a 5 year old!!!


K. Danielle Salmon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.