Thursday, May 22, 2008

iPods are corrupting us....Hey, that's not a complaint....

I'm here at the Mall with Katelyn, Helen, and Avery. We're in the Apple Store, we just left Macy's......dress shopping was a complete disaster. I decided to free load the computers here, and have decided, as cool as Macs are, I still like Dell Windows........I remembered that I need to save up for a new iPod.....oh well I also went to Victoria Secret, $50 FOR A FRICKIN BRA! OMFG! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO???? any way, I think I'm going to be here awhile, might as well enjoy it....

Oh, rating for "What Happens In Vegas"
**** 4 stars.

Oh, i have a rant:

What is with girls and constant make-up? I never where make-up, unless for like a wedding or graduation, or something like that. I was telling Avery not to where any, but THEY'VE BEEN CORRUPTED! JESUS! I think we need to boycott makeup factories and suppliers, only problem with that is me and my mom run Avon, as reps, and we'd lose alot of business..... I also realized I need to do like, 4 projects...... 2 of them are virtual school and need to be finished this week end.......drivers ed and p.e.

oh and here: vampirelouisluv.deviantart.com
that's my dev art acount, i actually took the time to scan and post everything onto it.......

hugs and love:
K. Danielle Salmon

No comments: